By accessing and browsing the website, you implicitly and expressly accept each and every one of these general conditions in full, including the Privacy and Cookies Policy, with regard to the purposes of the processing of the data you supply to us. Please read them carefully. Unless expressly stated otherwise, access to the information shown on the pages of the portal is completely free of charge.
This Legal Notice contains information on the following:
- Legal Identification.
- General Conditions of Use.
- General Duties of Users.
- Participation by users under different sections and tools: Blogs and Comments.
- Intellectual and industrial Property.
- LEGAL IDENTIFICATION
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification particulars of the owner of http://www.entreculturas.org are as follows:
FUNDACIÓN ENTRECULTURAS FE Y ALEGRÍA
Calle Maldonado, 1. Planta 3.
28006 Madrid (Spain)
Tax ID (CIF): G-82409020
Recorded at the Foundations Register of the Spanish Ministry of the Interior under number 28/1,127.
In the event of any doubts or queries, you can contact us by telephone: 91 590 2672, Fax: 91 590 2673, or e-mail: email@example.com.
By accessing http:// www.entreculturas.org, Users expressly accept these conditions of the Legal Notice, which may be amended or replaced by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation at any time and without prior notice.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The following General Conditions govern the use of and access to the www.entreculturas.org website portal, which has the aim of being the gateway to offering users online information, services, and contents.
All users who access this website must accept these General Conditions, and use of the website shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the said Conditions.
Likewise, any web pages owned by third parties which may be accessed via links and which are subject to different general conditions must also be likewise accepted.
Users undertake to use the contents, services, news, and blogs accessible at www.entreculturas.org in a proper manner and in accordance with the Law and these General Conditions of Use, with respect for all other users at all times.
In the event of a breach of these conditions, whether in full or in part, the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation reserves the right to refuse access to www.entreculturas.org without having to give the user prior notice.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation shall take all measures within its power to prevent any kind of conduct that is contrary to the Laws of Spain, and shall co-operate with the pertinent authorities in order to identify the persons responsible for any activities that could constitute an infringement of the laws governing this website.
- GENERAL DUTIES OF USERS
Users, by accepting these General Conditions of Use, expressly undertake as follows:
- Not to perform any activities aimed at harming, blocking, damaging, disabling, overloading – whether temporarily or permanently – the features, tools, contents, and/or infrastructure of the website, in a manner that prevents it from being used in normal manner.
- Not to post or generate content that is injurious or defamatory, whether regarding other users or third parties unrelated to the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
- Not to use any of the materials or information contained on this website for unlawful purposes that are expressly prohibited by these General Conditions of Use, and which are contrary to the rights and interests of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation, its users and/or third parties.
- Users shall be liable for any losses of any kind that they may cause to the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundationor to any third party as a result of the breach of any of the duties incumbent on them in accordance with this ‘Legal Notice’ or the law in relation to access to and/or use of the entreculturas.org website.
- CONDITIONS GOVERNING PARTICIPATION BY USERS UNDER DIFFERENT SECTIONS AND TOOLS OFWWW.ENTRECULTURAS.ORG: BLOGS AND COMMENTS.
Users may actively participate under certain sections and tools made available to them by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation at www.entreculturas.org, such as the posting of comments in blogs and news.
In order to participate in the Blogs, users must identify themselves, and undertake that any information or opinion they include is in accordance with the Law, morality, and public order, and they shall refrain from making comments that are contrary to the rules of courtesy on the internet.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation, through its directors, reserves the right to edit or remove any messages and to prevent any users who breach the rules governing the use of these tools from accessing the Blogs, without prior notice. The said non-publication may not under any circumstances or at any time be deemed to be a limitation of the user’s fundamental right of freedom of speech.
For the purpose of example and by no means for the purpose of limitation or exclusion, users of the www.entreculturas.org Blogs expressly undertake as follows:
- Not to post or distribute content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, or that justifies terrorism, or that infringes the fundamental rights and liberties of the individual; and in general terms, that contravenes the principles of lawfulness, responsibility, protection of human dignity, and the protection of children.
- Not to post or to use the Blogs to launch attacks, insults, provocations, personal criticism, or post content using inappropriate or unsuitable language, irrespective of whether such content is directed at a participant or not. Likewise, no allegations or accusations of any kind may be made.
- Not to post or distribute advertising or commercial and/or promotional offers from third-party enterprises unrelated to the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation. Likewise, Blog users are not authorized to post chain messages, congratulations, or messages that are unrelated to the content of the Blog/News.
- Not to post or distribute viruses or harmful software that could cause damage to the IT systems.
- Not to post content (including images, audio, photographs, videos, texts, documents) that is protected by copyright or industrial property rights (including trademarks, commercial names, distinctive graphics) without having the express authorization of the respective owners or holders of the rights.
Users acknowledge and accept that any comment and/or opinion they express and that is published shall be their sole responsibility for all purposes. As such, users shall be directly liable for the losses caused to third parties deriving from use of the Blog, as well as for the losses caused where what they post is unlawful, untrue, inaccurate, immoral, and for all information and opinions they post or make accessible to other users and/or to visitors at www.entreculturas.org.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The www.entreculturas.org website, the pages that make it up, and the information or elements they contain (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, inter alia), as well as logos, trademarks, or any other distinctive signs, are all protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, which are owned by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation or otherwise it holds authorization to use the said rights granted by the legitimate owners.
Users undertake to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, and public order.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation authorizes users to view the information contained on this website, as well as to make private copies (the simple activity of downloading and storing on their computers), provided that the said elements are destined solely for personal use or for purposes that have been authorized in advance by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
Users are not authorized to distribute, alter, assign, or publicly communicate the information contained on this website in any form and for any purpose.
Connections and links to third-party sites or websites have been included solely as a service to users. The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation is not under any circumstances responsible for them or for their contents.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation accepts no liability deriving from the existence of links included as part of the contents of this website, or for contents located off this website or for any other reference to contents that are external to this website. Any such links or references are there merely for information purposes, and under no circumstances do they imply any support, approval, or relationship between the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation and the persons or entities that create and/or administer the said contents, or the owners of the websites where they are located.
In order to create links with the www.entreculturas.org website, the express written authorization of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation shall be required.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation does not warrant uninterrupted access to or the correct display, downloading, or functioning of the elements and information that make up the pages of the www.entreculturas.org portal, given that this may be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control or contrary to its wishes, or caused by the existence of software viruses on the internet.
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation does not accept any liability for any losses, harm, claims, or costs arising as a result of:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, jams, or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
- Unlawful interferences caused by the use of harmful programs of any kind or by way of any means of communication, such as computer viruses or the like;
- Improper or incorrect use of the org website.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a browser malfunction or by the use of out-of-date versions.
In the event of a dispute or conflict deriving from the interpretation or enforcement of this Legal Notice, this shall be resolved by the Courts and Appeal Courts of Madrid, Spain.
Where any clause or section of these General Conditions that is not of an essential nature to its existence is found to be void or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses.