– Who is the data controller for your data?
– What authority do we have to process your data?
– Who can supply us with data?
– What data do we collect?
– How is the information used?
– E-mail communications
– How and where is the information shared?
– For how long are we going to keep the personal data?
– Security of your data
– What rights do you have?
– Person responsible for Privacy
Who is the data controller for your data?
All data supplied by Users at www.entreculturas.org will be subjected to telematic, computerized, and non-automated forms of processing and stored in files that have been declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es), and the party responsible for the said files is:
FUNDACIÓN ENTRECULTURAS FE Y ALEGRÍA
Calle Maldonado, 1. Planta 3
28006 Madrid (Spain)
Tax ID (CIF): G-82409020
What authority do we have to process your data?
Who can supply us with data?
By accessing our website, you warrant that all data you supply, whether compulsory for the provision of some service or information, or voluntary if you wish to co-operate with us or leave a comment on one of our blogs or participate in our petitions, are true and correct; in other words, that they correspond to your real situation. Providing these data means that they have been supplied voluntarily and with consent so that they can be processed in both computerized and non-automated manner, for defined and legitimate purposes which are described by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation below, and they are not used for incompatible purposes, nor are they assigned to third parties without your consent.
What data do we collect?
When you request information, or sign up for our newsletters, or participate in our activities, or provide your support to our campaigns, or contact us via e-mail, or post comments on our blogs, or co-operate with us (as a member and/or as a donor), we may ask you to supply us with a series of personal data and information such as your forenames and surnames, address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, etc.. Other kinds of data will be required in order to be a member or a donor of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
The data we require, and which are subject to processing, will always be appropriate, pertinent, and not disproportionate to the request for information, co-operation with, and/or participation in the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
How is the information used?
Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation will use the information you supply us for the purposes required in each one of the online forms for the collection of data:
- a) Responding to requests for information by users. If you request information from us, we will process your data for the purpose of receiving, administering, processing, and replying to queries and requests for information sent to us via the online contact methods or sent to our offices or branches.
- b) Subscribing to the Newsletters. We will process your identification and e-mail data to send you our news and newsletters. You can unsuscribe at any time.
- c) Co-operating or participating in the petition activities organized by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation. The data supplied will be processed in order to send you information via e-mail, post, and/or by telephone concerning our own activities or those organized in conjunction with third parties by the Foundation. Where the petitions are to be presented before a national or supranational Body, the data supplied may be assigned to the said Body in order for the checking and verification of the petitions presented.
- d) Participating in and posting comments on our blogs. In order to participate in our blogs and for your comment to be posted, we will process the user and e-mail data for the purpose of identifying and administering the publication of the said comment on our website.
- e) Co-operating actively by way of making a donation or becoming a member of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation. In the event you access our online form under the ‘help us’ section and fill in your data, the information you supply will be processed for the purpose of the economic, accounting, tax, and administrative management of associates and donors of the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
- f) Other activities organized by the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation. You can co-operate with and participate in activities organized and/or promoted by the Foundation, supplying the data that are requested in the corresponding online forms for the purposes expressly stated there.
When you send a query or request for information to our contact e-mail address, you are deliberately and expressly consenting to the processing of the data you supply to the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
In our e-mails you will find information on how to revoke your consent or unsuscribe from receiving any communications from the Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation.
How and where is the information shared?
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation hereby expressly informs you that in the event that you co-operate or participate in certain activities (Sponsored race, Sponsored concert, Petitions to the United Nations, Members and Donations, etc.), we will assign your data to the participating bodies, authorities, banks, or any other similar entities, in accordance with the pertinent legal provisions, for the purpose of the corporate administration of the information.
For how long are we going to keep the personal data?
The personal data will be kept for as long as you are linked to us.
Once you are no longer linked to us, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the length of time stipulated in the legislation, including for the term during which a judge or court is entitled to request them in accordance with the statute of limitation for judicial proceedings.
Security of the data supplied
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation takes the security of all information and personal data we process very seriously. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and as such we take steps and allocate resources towards improving our website every day to ensure that the features that we make available to you are as secure as possible. (The https feature has been implemented for the online forms for members and donations in order to protect economic and financial details with SSL encryption tools.) Once we have received your information, security measures are implemented to ensure access, confidentiality and integrity, and to avoid any loss, misuse and/or alteration of the data under our control. Our security and privacy policies are regularly reviewed and improved as necessary and only authorized personnel can access user information.
What rights do you have?
- To know whether or not we are processing your data.
- To access your personal data.
- To seek the correction of any errors in your data.
- To seek the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- In some cases, to seek the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we would only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To send you the data that ENTRECULTURAS holds about you. This would be supplied in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format, or if you prefer, we could send it to the new data controller designated by you. (This only applies in certain circumstances.)
- To file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency or other valid regulatory body, if you consider that we have not treated you fairly.
- To revoke the consent you have given for any kind of processing, at any time.
If you change any of your data, please let us know so that we can keep your data up to date.
Person responsible for Privacy
You can request the exercise of your rights at any time and completely free of charge, either by post or by e-mail. Your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID Card (DNI) / Foreign-National ID (NIE) Card / Passport, given that this right can only be exercised personally and directly by the holder.
Requests must be sent to the Person Responsible for Privacy at the following address:
FUNDACIÓN ENTRECULTURAS FE Y ALEGRÍA
Att. Responsable Privacidad
Calle Maldonado, 1. Planta 3.
28006 Madrid (Spain)
The Entreculturas Fe y Alegría Foundation may change or amend its Privacy and Personal-Data Processing Policy. We recommend that you view it every time you visit the website so as to ensure that you are always informed in advance of supplying us with any data.